Thursday 4 December 2008

Lights, Camera, Action...


Last week in Roles and Process we had the chance to try out our amazing presenting skills...


Our assignment was to create a 2 minute piece on a role of our choice and present it in front of a camera. It was all very daunting at first having lights and a camera rammed in your face but I soon relaxed and quite enjoyed it! I chose to give my presentation on a producer/director and used The Amazon with Brian Perry as a case study. Whilst outlining the roles of a PD I mainly focused on the risk assessment giving examples of certain things that would need to be flagged up such as fatigue and long hours, medical and first aid etc. I think the presentation went well and reading from the autocue wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.

No comments: